When? Where? What?
FIBO Congress information
The FIBO CONGRESS is a specialist congress for experts in the fields of fitness, prevention and health.
The event will take place in April 2021, parallel to FIBO 2021 in the Congress Center North of Koelnmesse.
What is on offer?
The congress program
The high-quality lectures provide the participants with practical input.
The following topics are offered:
- Management of fitness and health facilities
- Mental fitness
- Physical therapy
- Company health management
- EMS training
- Sun, Beauty & Care
- Business start
Who is the congress for?
The right thing for everyone
The congress program includes interesting topics for a wide range of specialists in the fitness and health market:
- For owners and managers, the congress offers content such as (online) marketing, leadership, service management, occupational health management, sales and distribution
- Movement specialists benefit from the latest information in the field of strength training, cardio training, EMS training and functional training / athletic training
- Nutrition specialists receive valuable tips in order to be able to provide customers with health-oriented and / or sport-specific advice
- In order to increase the well-being of customers, content such as coaching, mental training and stress management can be found in the congress program
- For wellness experts, the Sun, Beauty & Care area is another focus area, which deals with specific customer segments, offers and care services
- The fitness and health market offers many approaches to successfully start your own business. How this can be achieved sustainably is elaborated in special business start-up lectures, including the topics of business model, financing and risk hedging
- A separate topic will also be dedicated to the area of physiotherapy, which offers the participants a variety of impulses
Where do I have to go?
Who is behind the FIBO CONGRESS?
Technical information and further training are very important at FIBO. That is why the leading international trade fair for fitness, wellness and health will get expert support from 2020 for the organization of the FIBO CONGRESS.
With the German University for Prevention and Health Management (DHfPG) and the BSA Academy, experienced specialists who have been working in the field of education for over 35 years will be responsible for the organization and implementation of the congress under the leadership of FIBO. Thanks to their many years of experience, including in the organization of congresses, the specialist character of the congress will be raised to a new level within the framework of FIBO, which will take place in the second half of 2, and in the long term beyond.
"The training program at the trade fair is an absolute priority for us," emphasizes Silke Frank, Event Director of FIBO. "That is why we are now giving this topic to the hands of DHfPG / BSA, while we are concentrating on our core business, namely organizing trade fairs."
The contents of the FIBO CONGRESS will be "from practice for practice", so that the participants can implement the impulses directly in their everyday work and benefit from the many advantages of combining FIBO with the new FIBO CONGRESS.
The meeting point for all congress participants
The FIBO CONGRESS lounge
The congress lounge is the meeting point for all visitors to the FIBO CONGRESS. This is an opportunity to make new contacts, exchange ideas or discuss the lectures.
Paid catering is available in the FIBO CONGRESS Lounge.
In addition, free mineral drinks and fitness bars are provided for the participants.
This year the congress lounge will be managed by the following partner:
<< coming soon >>